Featured Artist Achievement Plaques

Get your own achievement plaques here!

Moderators: Jessica, Cami

Post Reply
User avatar
Cami
Site Admin
Posts: 543
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:10 pm
Location: Idol Hell
Gender:
Contact:

Featured Artist Achievement Plaques

Post by Cami » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:47 pm

If you've been announced as the "Featured Artist" at any time, you may claim your achievement plaque in this thread by filling out the form below.

Code: Select all

[b]Desired Image:[/b] 
[b]Specifications:[/b] preferred border color?
[b]Proof:[/b] [url=linktoupdate]MM/YYYY[/url]
Replace "linktoupdate" with a direct link to the update where you were announced as the month's featured artist.

User avatar
Mio
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:25 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Featured Artist Achievement Plaques

Post by Mio » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:12 pm

Desired Image: https://i.imgur.com/Dg65EqL.jpg
Specifications: pink or purple!
Proof: 09/2018

Thank you again Cami <3
Image

User avatar
Cami
Site Admin
Posts: 543
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:10 pm
Location: Idol Hell
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Featured Artist Achievement Plaques

Post by Cami » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:09 pm

Mio wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:12 pm
Desired Image: https://i.imgur.com/Dg65EqL.jpg
Specifications: pink or purple!
Proof: 09/2018

Thank you again Cami <3

User avatar
Sami
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:31 am
Gender:

Re: Featured Artist Achievement Plaques

Post by Sami » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:20 am

Desired Image: this one!
Specifications: idk pink!?
Proof: 10/2018

User avatar
Selena
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:57 pm
Gender:

Re: Featured Artist Achievement Plaques

Post by Selena » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:08 pm

Desired Image: I'd love this one but I'm doubtful that it will work with the template: https://i.imgur.com/Ao48eMP.jpg
But if it doesn't then this one definitely should: https://i.imgur.com/aTrOb24.png
Specifications: purple!
Proof: 11/2018
Image

User avatar
Cami
Site Admin
Posts: 543
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:10 pm
Location: Idol Hell
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Featured Artist Achievement Plaques

Post by Cami » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:31 pm

Sami wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:20 am
Desired Image: this one!
Specifications: idk pink!?
Proof: 10/2018
Sorry for the wait!

Selena wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:08 pm
Desired Image: I'd love this one but I'm doubtful that it will work with the template: https://i.imgur.com/Ao48eMP.jpg
But if it doesn't then this one definitely should: https://i.imgur.com/aTrOb24.png
Specifications: purple!
Proof: 11/2018
Sorry for the wait!

User avatar
Shinya
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:08 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Featured Artist Achievement Plaques

Post by Shinya » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:00 pm

Desired Image: https://i.imgur.com/1jsSrRn.jpg
Specifications: green!
Proof: 12/2018

thank you (˵´ ꒳ `˵)♡

User avatar
Jessica
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:32 am
Gender:

Re: Featured Artist Achievement Plaques

Post by Jessica » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:46 pm

Shinya wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:00 pm
Desired Image: https://i.imgur.com/1jsSrRn.jpg
Specifications: green!
Proof: 12/2018

thank you (˵´ ꒳ `˵)♡
Let me know if you would like changes made!

User avatar
Lex
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:35 pm

Re: Featured Artist Achievement Plaques

Post by Lex » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:12 am

Desired Image: here
Specifications: please include the ears if you can! thanks
Proof: 01/2019
Image

Post Reply