Activity OverviewSpotlight's Idol Raising Project is an activity where each member can scout an idol and level them up through accomplishing specific tasks. The idol's rank 1 ability is unlocked as soon as the idol is scouted, but the remaining abilities - which are chosen upon the idol being scouted (and cannot be changed until the subsequent ability has been unlocked). If this doesn't make sense, this is how it breaks down:
- All initial abilities chosen when idol scouting for is posted.
- Scouting certificate is posted with first ability unlocked.
- Second ability unlocked. First ability can now be changed if desired.
- Third ability unlocked. Second ability can now be changed if desired.
- Fourth ability unlocked. Third ability can now be changed if desired.
- Fifth ability unlocked. All abilities can now be changed if desired.
Available AbilitiesThe following abilities are available for members to choose from when scouting idols:
|Ability Name||Overview||Ability Fee|
|Weekly Choice Card||Allows the member to take a choice card every week. (No task/proof needed)||150 Idol Points|
|+1 Choice w/Masteries||Description: Allows member to take an additional choice card with any deck mastery (except for idol compilations and mini masteries).
Task: Master 3 decks.
Proof: Direct link to mastery thread (list the decks being used)
|200 Idol Points|
|+1 Choice w/Level-Up||Description: Allows a member to take an additional choice card with any level-up.
Task: Level up once.
Proof: Link to your level-up thread.
|150 Idol Points|
|+2 Release Pulls||Member may take an additional 2 cards from every release; not affected by cards-per-deck limits. (No task/proof needed.)||125 Idol Points|
|Cards-Per-Deck Upgrade||Member may take an additional 2 cards per deck from each release. (No task/proof needed.)||225 Idol Points|
|+1 Regular Donation||Description: Allows member to donate an additional regular deck each month.
Task: Max out your donations once.
Proof: Link to your donation thread and specify which month you maxed out.
|275 Idol Points|
|+2 Regular Donations||Description: Allows member to donate two additional regular decks each month.
Task: Max out your donations twice.
Proof: Link to your donation thread and specify which 2 months you maxed out.
|375 Idol Points|
|Prejoin Benefits||Member may take advantage of prejoiner benefits. (No task/proof needed.)||200 Idol Points|
Please note that fees are only necessary to be paid if you are changing an unlocked ability to a new ability.
Additional Note: If you joined before 11/26/2018, then services & activities that were completed prior to being given your scouting certificate may be used.
Idol Registry Limitations/RestrictionsAs stated above, limitations and restrictions change depending on the active member count. Because of this, the limitations and restrictions are listed here rather than on the forum thread. Changes made when the active member count is higher are unaffected when the member count is lowered.
- Less than 20 active members: Members may not scout the same idol.
- 20-40 active members: The same idol can be scouted by 2 members at the same time.
- 50-100 active members: The same idol can be scouted by 5 members at the same time.
- 100+ active members: No limits placed on who can scout an idol.
Changing Idols - Associated Fees
- 1 Ability Unlocked: 300 Idol Points
- 2 Abilities Unlocked: 500 Idol Points
- 3 Abilities Unlocked: 700 Idol Points
- 4 Abilities Unlocked: 900 Idol Points
- All Abilities Unlocked: 1000 Idol Points