October 2018

Before donating decks, make sure to claim them first!

Moderators: Jessica, Cami

User avatar
Sami
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:31 am
Gender:

Re: October 2018

Post by Sami » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:26 am

Magic-kyun Renaissance | Scene | Shiny Color

I forgot this one

User avatar
Shinya
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:08 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: October 2018

Post by Shinya » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:31 am

Ensemble Stars! | Puzzle | Shino Hajime | Honey Zombie

Image

User avatar
Cami
Site Admin
Posts: 543
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:10 pm
Location: Idol Hell
Gender:
Contact:

Re: October 2018

Post by Cami » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:41 am

Sami wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:26 am
Magic-kyun Renaissance | Scene | Shiny Color

I forgot this one
Shinya wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:31 am
Ensemble Stars! | Puzzle | Shino Hajime | Honey Zombie

Image
These are both good to go.
(And that boost is only valid until the Idol Raising activity is opened...whenever I get the template made)

User avatar
Sami
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:31 am
Gender:

Re: October 2018

Post by Sami » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:34 am

I'VE GOT 2 MORE TO COMPLETE MY 20 LETS GO!!

Aikatsu | Puzzle | Aoi Kiriya, Ichigo Hoshimiya, Otome Arisugawa, Ran Shibuki| Up Up and Away
Aikatsu | Puzzle | Aoi Kiriya, Ichigo Hoshimiya & Ran Shibuki| Second Show / Sweets Show

20/20

User avatar
Cami
Site Admin
Posts: 543
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:10 pm
Location: Idol Hell
Gender:
Contact:

Re: October 2018

Post by Cami » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:02 pm

Sami wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:34 am
I'VE GOT 2 MORE TO COMPLETE MY 20 LETS GO!!

Aikatsu | Puzzle | Aoi Kiriya, Ichigo Hoshimiya, Otome Arisugawa, Ran Shibuki| Up Up and Away
Aikatsu | Puzzle | Aoi Kiriya, Ichigo Hoshimiya & Ran Shibuki| Second Show / Sweets Show

20/20
Approved!

Locked