January 2019

Before donating decks, make sure to claim them first!

Moderators: Jessica, Cami

User avatar
Cami
Site Admin
Posts: 543
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:10 pm
Location: Idol Hell
Gender:
Contact:

January 2019

Post by Cami » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:19 pm

Please ensure that the deck you are claiming has not already been claimed/donated or made (released or upcoming).

For this month only, you may claim up to 5 regular and 1 special decks to donate for the month of December. To claim any additional decks, please post the appropriate TCG boost.

Please use the following format when claiming regular decks.

Code: Select all

[b]Series[/b] | Category | Featuring/Deck Name
Categories include:
  • character
  • scene
  • performance
  • opening
  • ending
Puzzle Decks:

Code: Select all

[b]Series[/b] | Puzzle | Featuring | Deck Name
And special decks:

Code: Select all

[b]Series[/b] | Special | Featuring/Deck Name | Brief Description
Make sure that your donation fits the TCG theme - idol anime, which for our purposes also includes anime that is centered around the acting or music industry (with a focus on rock/pop music).

User avatar
Selena
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:57 pm
Gender:

Re: January 2019

Post by Selena » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:09 am

Ensemble Stars | Character | Yuuki Makoto
I-chu | Character | Kururugi Satsuki
I-chu | Character | Kururugi Mutsuki

For now please!
Image

User avatar
Cami
Site Admin
Posts: 543
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:10 pm
Location: Idol Hell
Gender:
Contact:

Re: January 2019

Post by Cami » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:38 pm

Selena wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:09 am
Ensemble Stars | Character | Yuuki Makoto
This was already donated, but the other two claims are fine!

User avatar
Hisuiryu
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:11 pm
Gender:

Re: January 2019

Post by Hisuiryu » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:31 am

Image
Image
Coupon (uhh, that should still be the permanent boost until I unlock the character skill lol)
Image
Coupon

BanG Dream! | Puzzle | Hikawa Hina, Hikawa Sayo | Sparkling Silver Star
BanG Dream! | Puzzle | Hikawa Hina, Hikawa Sayo | Shining Golden Star
BanG Dream! | Puzzle | Okusaka Misaki, Tsurumaki Kokoro | Juggling Practice
Love Live! School Idol Project | Puzzle | Ayase Eli, Hoshizora Rin | Bubble Pirates
Love Live! School Idol Project | Puzzle | Kousaka Honoka, Sononda Umi | Cosmic Performance
Other - Durarara!! | Character | Hijiribe Ruri
Prince of Stride | Character | Mayuzumi Shizuma
Prince of Stride | Character | Mayuzumi Asuma

Readyyy! Project | Special | BEAT IN LOVE PV | PV for "BEAT IN LOVE" as performed by La-Veritta
Readyyy! Project | Special | Kimi ga Mita Sora wa PV | PV for "Kimi ga Mita Sora wa" as performed by Maten Rocket
Image

User avatar
SasuraUchiha
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:39 am
Gender:

Re: January 2019

Post by SasuraUchiha » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:08 pm

Aikatsu | Opening | Season 2, Opening 1
Aikatsu | Opening | Season 2, Opening 2
Aikatsu | Opening | Season 3, Opening 1
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Chika and Hanamaru dressed as mermaids. | Mermaid Idols
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Chika and Hanamaru dressed in marine-styled outfits on their way to the beach. | To the Beach

Love Live! Sunshine!! | Special | Mermaids | The girls of Aqours wearing outfits from the "Mermaids" gacha series.

User avatar
Cami
Site Admin
Posts: 543
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:10 pm
Location: Idol Hell
Gender:
Contact:

Re: January 2019

Post by Cami » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:30 pm

Hisuiryu wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:31 am
Image
Image
Coupon (uhh, that should still be the permanent boost until I unlock the character skill lol)
Image
Coupon

BanG Dream! | Puzzle | Hikawa Hina, Hikawa Sayo | Sparkling Silver Star
BanG Dream! | Puzzle | Hikawa Hina, Hikawa Sayo | Shining Golden Star
BanG Dream! | Puzzle | Okusaka Misaki, Tsurumaki Kokoro | Juggling Practice
Love Live! School Idol Project | Puzzle | Ayase Eli, Hoshizora Rin | Bubble Pirates
Love Live! School Idol Project | Puzzle | Kousaka Honoka, Sononda Umi | Cosmic Performance
Other - Durarara!! | Character | Hijiribe Ruri
Prince of Stride | Character | Mayuzumi Shizuma
Prince of Stride | Character | Mayuzumi Asuma

Readyyy! Project | Special | BEAT IN LOVE PV | PV for "BEAT IN LOVE" as performed by La-Veritta
Readyyy! Project | Special | Kimi ga Mita Sora wa PV | PV for "Kimi ga Mita Sora wa" as performed by Maten Rocket
SasuraUchiha wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:08 pm
Aikatsu | Opening | Season 2, Opening 1
Aikatsu | Opening | Season 2, Opening 2
Aikatsu | Opening | Season 3, Opening 1
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Chika and Hanamaru dressed as mermaids. | Mermaid Idols
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Chika and Hanamaru dressed in marine-styled outfits on their way to the beach. | To the Beach

Love Live! Sunshine!! | Special | Mermaids | The girls of Aqours wearing outfits from the "Mermaids" gacha series.
Looks good!



StevenNut
Posts: 2882
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:36 pm
Gender:

Re: January 2019

Post by StevenNut » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:34 am

Oct 26, 2018 BMW Tools Install Guide. ... Apple iOS [iPhone & iPad] Android Compatible Mac OS X Motorcycle OBDI [Pre-OBDII] ... experience with navigating Windows and installing software/drivers. BMW Tools that will be installed: ... WinKFP 5.3.1; BMW Coding Tool v2.5.0 (alternative to NCS Dummy or updating.... MHD Flasher is the first mobile application to bring ECU tuning and monitoring to the BMW N54, N55, S55, B58, s58, s63 and N13 engine. The MHD Flasher... bcbef96d84 nadver
https://wakelet.com/wake/CWRtBaujIaZAZjPmQCiXG
https://wakelet.com/wake/oIyBKrKwODi0jpZbz_vAP
https://wakelet.com/wake/--OEyt0PitqmQHbSpS4I5
https://wakelet.com/wake/ZyYJmWQXVXw-Lki5fXnwY
https://wakelet.com/wake/36sAKvJ3GZWeVPKWuF7bs

Jan 14, 2021 BMW Coding Tool is software used for update your Daten files for you. ... Msr X6 Usb Card Reader Software For Mac Download Windows 10.... Here we use BMW INPA software. and then start to do F30 coding according to the ... Ipod Hard Drive Replace Instructions Macbook Pro 2008 17 Inch It's hard to...
https://yobrooklyn.biz/apps/blog/show/4 ... 015-season

StevenNut
Posts: 2882
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:36 pm
Gender:

Re: January 2019

Post by StevenNut » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:27 am

The Sign Of Four ( pre intermediate level ) Object-oriented Programming in 7 minutes | Mosh ... straightforward intermediate workbook answer key by online. ... Tm kim solutions upper intermediate students book answer key pdf , solutions... 67426dafae reyreg
https://coub.com/stories/4033583-book-c ... ersion-rar
https://coub.com/stories/4033584-pc-esi ... ion-serial
https://coub.com/stories/4032729-obtene ... ck-pro-rar
https://coub.com/stories/4032728-blu-ra ... nload-dual
https://coub.com/stories/4032727-qmax-m ... nal-zip-64

Each folder includes: workbook answer key student's book answer key grammar reference answer key Click on ... Pre-intermediate Answer Keys.zip, 550.85 KB.. Business Result Advanced - Student's book grammar explanations PDF (126 KB) ... Business Result Pre-Intermediate Student's Book answer keys PDF (331 KB).... May 3, 2021 Intermediate Workbook Key Unit 1 1A Talking About ... New English File Pre-intermediate Student's Book Pdf. Download Free New English File...

Post Reply